Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Before and After's

Cabinetman

A-List Customer
Well, perhaps it's not quite the right time for me to pitch this, as we have no image hosting at present, but here's an idea:

How about posting photos (maybe just headshots) of us in "civies" and then in vintage - clothes, hair, make-up? For those who are always "oldish" I suppose we won't notice too much difference, and I expect for the gals it will be more dramatic.

Wait a second...has this been done or proposed already?

Cab

Wild Root

Gone Home
This is a good idea... but, at first I thought it was going to be about items that were restored... before and after photos of a project if you will.

As you all know, I do wear vintage most of the time but, when I'm at work, I do dress down some... it's still old fashioned, just not a suit. I may get a photo or two... we'll see.

=WR=

LizzieMaine

Bartender
Well, I'm kinda curious about this -- so in hopes of encouraging others to join in, here's a glimpse of me "before." I'm vintage every day, so a just-got-up look is about as "before" as I get -- hairnet, pincurls, baggy eyes, blotchy skin and all.

lizmorn.jpg

My avatar is a typical "after" shot. It's a wonder what some makeup and two cups of strong black tea will accomplish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ