Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Belted action back sportcoat 42 linen 1970s does the 1930s!

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Fantastic 1970s does the 1930s belted action back sportcoat! In large size (42 I would guess, I am a 44 and its too small for me). Looks like a linen or linen blend (no tag information). Belted action that is done well. Two leather button closer, leather sleeve buttons as well. Patch pockets with flaps (the buttons on the flaps are decorative). Single rear vent. Half lined.

Some small brownish stains on the left arm and some other places on the jacket, these should come out I think, and it needs a good dry cleaning anyway. Item is a second hand vintage so it will not be perfect, but no major flaws I can see.

Measurements:
Armpit to armpit: 23"
Across the back: 18 1/4"
Sleeves: 24"
Length: 31 1/2"

402004302.jpg

402004299.jpg

On ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220997376786

"Then I get night fever, night fever.
We know how to do it.
Gimme that night fever, night fever.
We know how to show it."

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sorry fot the last minute question. I am not sure if I am able to bid on it when it says
Ships to: United States
in the auction. Is there a shipping info to europe? Last time I bought a sportcoat from the US it was about $22.00 with USPS First Class Mail International. I am not sure if it would be the same from Hawaii.

|

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Hi Floey, I ship internation but ebay requires too much info fo rme to list this on their site. It'd be about the same from Hawaii, its also a rather light jacket. I charge actually shipping for international.

I'll relist this week. No takers.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Sorry fot the last minute question. I am not sure if I am able to bid on it when it says in the auction. Is there a shipping info to europe? Last time I bought a sportcoat from the US it was about $22.00 with USPS First Class Mail International. I am not sure if it would be the same from Hawaii.

|

I certainly wouldn't use 1st Class Mail International for a sportcoat. I'd pay a bit more and go with Priority Mail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy