Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

Belts and Belt Buckles

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
My brother-in-law's grandfather used to give these buckles to the tenderfoots who visited his ranch in Montana.

He was a great guy, I really miss him.

Shoes558.jpg

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
It may not have the contrast leather inserts or jewels, but for $6 just scored this nice old round stud belt. Should work well with some of my westernwear.

belt1.jpg

belt2.jpg

DrMacabre

One of the Regulars
Nice - these don't look too huge, either. My normal issue with buckles like this is that all too often they tend to be massive, like 3" x 4", which is ott for me!
Yes, i was worried about having something oversized too but they are not.

BlueSteel

One of the Regulars
FYI (and no affiliation...just a happy customer) Popov Leather in British Columbia is doing a preorder until the end of this weekend on Horween Color #8 Chromexcel belts at 40% off...so taking preorders at $77CDN (which I guess would be about $60-62USD). He anticipates completing and shipping the belts in May:

https://www.popovleather.com/products/belt-color-8

TLW '90

One of the Regulars
I have a few but this one is my favorite, a BTS brass buckle from the 70's belonged to my grandmother.
she gave it to me sometime when I was a kid and I have worn it almost every day for the past 5 or 6 years after I found it in a box of my childhood cowboy get up with the stick horse and suede vest.

I've had it on others but the belt it currently lives on is a nice Brenemans I bought at the local feed / tack store in December of 2020.

I love that it's solid brass, one thing I hate most in this world is that hateful antiqued brass plated pot metal.

Last edited: