Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
Chapeau Vimenet.

View attachment 602820 View attachment 602821 View attachment 602822 View attachment 602823 View attachment 602824 View attachment 602825 View attachment 602826 View attachment 602827 View attachment 602828 View attachment 602829

The color is a dark charcoal, not quite black. The felt is amazing, thin and light, can be creased by a breath. Crown is about 5 1/4 inches, brim is 2 inches. 80.4 tiny little grams. Very well made.
This one gives me a 30's vibe. Any opinions in agreement or otherwise welcome.
This one is too big for me, so it will soon be put up for vintage trade *psst Daniele! :) *
This was the same one from ShopGW this past week correct? Would be crazy to see two pop up in the same time frame. But it does tend to happen that way after not seeing any for years. Very happy to see it turn up here after I got into something and forgot to bid. And glad we didn’t end up bidding each other up considering we were probably the only two looking at it that knew what it was :D Too bad it is too big for you… so clearly it is WAY too big for me.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
This was the same one from ShopGW this past week correct? Would be crazy to see two pop up in the same time frame. But it does tend to happen that way after not seeing any for years. Very happy to see it turn up here after I got into something and forgot to bid. And glad we didn’t end up bidding each other up considering we were probably the only two looking at it that knew what it was :D Too bad it is too big for you… so clearly it is WAY too big for me.
Thanks Joe!
Yes, it is the same one. I had no idea of the size, but I figured that the best time to bid on a Vimenet was when I saw one. The 8 days waiting for the auction to end were excruciating...
Looks like ""Dad lost out big time! :D

Thanks Joe!
Yes, it is the same one. I had no idea of the size, but I figured that the best time to bid on a Vimenet was when I saw one. The 8 days waiting for the auction to end were excruciating...
Looks like ""Dad lost out big time! :D
But still …. Kept it in the family ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner