Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beretta Kalahari Safari jacket, Large

Photoss

New in Town
I'm trying to save up for one of those nice 1611 replica Bibles (they aren't cheap!), so what we have here is my Beretta Kalahari Safari jacket.
Rarely used, I think I could count the number of times I've worn it on one hand.
Been outside all of twice. Size Large, but runs a bit big so would probably fit you if you're an XL. Unfortunately I removed the belt (that belt is just so darn high!) so it's not in perfect condition, but other than that it's great. I will include the now separate belt with it.
$100 shipped CONUS, would rather not ship outside the country unless you offered to pay for that. Here's some screenshots from a home movie I used it in for fun a few years ago, as well as some pics from today. Please inquire!

EDIT: If you're interested post here on this thread, apparently I don't have permission to use my private message yet...

n544291597_1316803_6886.jpg

n544291597_1316802_5600.jpg

IMG_7155.jpg

IMG_7156.jpg

IMG_7158.jpg

IMG_7160.jpg

I also have a Fox Outdoor safari vest available in good condition, size XL. If you want it lemme know, $20+shipping.

Last edited:

Photoss

New in Town
Sorry sir, it's not online anymore. :/ Plus the jacket was only in it for about 7 seconds for a humourous 'Jurassic Park' reference...

I posted some more pictures above! I'm sure one of you would really enjoy this fine piece.

cmjordan77

One of the Regulars
Man, Let me know if you sell it,
I have 4 vintage safari jackets just like this made in KENYA in the 40's or 50's and a couple OLD LLBEAN ones and I couldnt ever sell them.
I tried to for $25 & $35 Dollars, and I had the matching trousers too,
Good lluck to you!

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Man, Let me know if you sell it,
I have 4 vintage safari jackets just like this made in KENYA in the 40's or 50's and a couple OLD LLBEAN ones and I couldnt ever sell them.
I tried to for $25 & $35 Dollars, and I had the matching trousers too,
Good lluck to you!

some sizes and pics would be nice

What was the underarm pit to pit measurement on that Beretta jacket?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko