Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best Dressed Muppet

Lenore

Practically Family
While spending most of my day on YouTube yesterday watching random videos with my toddler, I came across a fantastic Sesame Street video. Check out Bert's lid and shoes. ;)
Song.pigeon.jpg

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
Oh geez, my childhood is on YouTube! LOL
The Pigeon Dance was "new" when I was a kid, lol.

Okay, my vote for best dressed Muppet is Statler and Waldorf, the grumpy men in the balcony. Thier suits were as sharp as their remarks.

250px-StatlerAndWaldorf.jpg

Ethan Bentley

One Too Many
23SkidooWithYou said:
Okay, my vote for best dressed Muppet is Statler and Waldorf, the grumpy men in the balcony. Thier suits were as sharp as their remarks.

Perhaps not always... lol (They are my favourites though)

muppet-pimps.jpg

Jim Henson had a fine beard though:
muppets_wideweb__470x460,0.jpg

And I actually still have this album with these fancy-dressers. (At least Grover's wearing a three-piece, even if it is without a necktie.)
cvr_sesamefever.jpg

Ethan Bentley

One Too Many
I hope you'll please forgive the slightly off-topic nature of this clip.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tgbNymZ7vqY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tgbNymZ7vqY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk