Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best Rabbit Felt Fedora Available, Period

thefedorastore

A-List Customer
Here is a review a customer wrote this week about the Beaver Brand Silk Custom. Since there were requests for review of BB hats, I thought I should share this one:

Best Rabbit Felt Fedora Available, Period
Mr. Burke
Dazaifu Shi, Fukuoka Japan

What can I say, I own 4 Akubras including 2 federations and none of them hold a candle to this hat. The felt is pliable and responds easily to taking a crease, no steam needed out of the box. The color range and customizable ordering allowed me to get a light grey fedora with a 6 inch open crown and 2 3/4 inch brim! I compared it recently to a top end rabbit felt Borsalino and holy cow, what a difference. This hat walked all over the Borso. As rabbit felt goes I give this a top rating. I have a custom beaver AB fedora and some vintage hats which are of higher quality, but at this price point and turn around time this is the best deal you'll get for a rabbit felt hat. Highly recommended!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana