Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best Wife Ever - Part 2

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thats right its been almost one year since my wife surprised me with a work of Art for my Birthday. A beautiful Blue smoke crossover I have been wearing almost every day since. Well my Birthday is about a week away and what did I find waiting for me when I got home from work today. My latest work of Art, in light sage.

Damn I love that woman.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I am not sure about the bash but I am thinking of leaving it for a little while and seeing if it grows on me.

Johnny

Chinaski

One Too Many
I remember reading your thread when she got you the blue smoke. The new one is beautiful as well, and yes, your wife is quite a gal. Congratulations.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
johnnycanuck said:
I am not sure about the bash but I am thinking of leaving it for a little while and seeing if it grows on me.

That is very cool, Johnny! :eusa_clap

Yeah, see if you can coax that crown to be more like the one in the very background and you'll have somethin'!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Just gorgeous, Johnny. Congrats! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

That ribbon work is fantastic, and it looks to me like that hat is really going to suit you well.

If you ever get a chance, it would be great to see some daylight shots of that lid. I'm really intrigued by that sage color...;)

Cheers,
JtL

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate

Johnny[

I think it fell out in shipping Johnny. It left here with a deep diamond but you know how soft the felt is!! I'll bet if you stroke it a bit the crease I intended will fall back into place.

HungaryTom

One Too Many
Johnny,

The best thing is to have a wife who after all the years still loves you this much that she supports your innermost aspiration and passion!
What fine hat - any hat collectors dream.

Congrats and happy birthday.

Tom

Jabos

A-List Customer
Okay, I told my wife about the first hat you got. My birthday slid right by! I will show her this AGAIN, with more emphasis. You are a lucky lucky man!!!:eusa_clap

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you very much everyone one for you kind words. I know my wife really likes reading them.:) I will take Arts advise and try lowering the crown. Hopefully have some outdoor action shots soon.
Johnny

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21