Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Big, beautiful McCoys New Zealand A-2

Tim P

New in Town
I need to move a superbly patina'd McCoys russet horsehide take on the Roughwear 16159 contract a-2.
You will be aware that Jackets from real McCoys are very expensive and that once shipping and customs have taken their cut, they are prohibitively so..
This jacket is made from heavy grade horsehide and despite having apparent shading to the surface is hardly worn at all.
Knits and lining are free from any damage and the collar lays flat so no poking you in the back of the head whilst driving. all that may detract is the evidence of a name strip on the usual place on the chest.
I am asking £250 or US equivalent to move this on as I need the cash. (paypal is my preferred and can be paid in any currency)
That is less than a new Aero.

RMNZ sizing is smaller than it claims despite the labelled size of 50 this fits a large 44 or a 46 in my opinion.

Underarms 25 inches
sleeves 19.5 inches and 24.5 inches
eppaulettes 7.5 inches
zip 23 inches
shoulders 20.5 inches
back at rear arm seams 19.5 inches
base of collar stand to bottom of knit 26.5 inches.
Pm Me with email address for images. This is a beaut.

going on ebay tomorrow.

bobbyball

One of the Regulars
Very interested in this. Could you send some pics or has it already gone up on ebay?

Kind regards, Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21