Bike LIVESTRONG Action

Discussion in 'The Observation Bar' started by DanielJones, May 23, 2010.

1. DanielJones

DanielJones I'll Lock Up

Hopefully I am putting this in the right section for this. My Wife's is doing this as a part of the Livestrong Action. The message explains most of it. If you folks can contribute & add to her cheers & move her up in the standing we may get closer to the funding to help finding a cure for cancer. Go ahead and click the links in the message & it will take you to the cheer site. You can go ahead & cheer once a day. If you want to add yourself to the ride and get the message out & get cheered yourself that would be fantastic as well. I would be happy to cheer any of you on as well. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I think that most of us have been affected by this disease or know someone who has in one way or another. We have either had a relative or friend who has had cancer & may have even lost the battle, & some have thankfully survived. Some of you here have had cancer yourself in one way or another & survived, so you know what it means to keep up the fight & never give in. To everyone I just want to thank you folks for your cheers, I know my wife does as well!

Cheers!

Dan

2. DanielJones

DanielJones I'll Lock Up

Well, it appears that the Ride is done. For those that managed to at least get one cheer in, I thank you for the support. Folks, have a great day! :)

Cheers!

Dan