Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BK Surrogates/Californian jacket

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
I just receive my Surrogates jacket.

I LOVE it!

I choose the Liberty HH in seal brown with tartan lining.

This is the first HH that is supple right from the start, the break in will be quite easy.

The craftsmanship is really good, on par with the other premium jackets makers.

To compare with my TN Surrogates I have more room on the chest/shoulders and arms.

Overall the jacket is more comfortable than my TN.

The ordering process for the jacket went smoothly and Andy always answered my mails in the day and was really helpful.

So, I'm a really happy customer.

Now here are some photos of my jacket, the fit pics will have to wait tomorrow so I can ask someone to take pictures.

IMG_5793.JPG

IMG_5799.JPG

IMG_5800.JPG

IMG_5790.JPG

IMG_5798.JPG

IMG_5792.JPG

IMG_5794.JPG

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Great looking all purpose jacket. Would like to see pics with you wearing it.

My favorite non moto design. Albeit you sure can ride in it. In any case, absolute perfection of a jacket. Congrats!

bretron

Call Me a Cab
That lining matches the hide perfectly- congratulations! (This gets me excited for mine!!)

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Very nice!! I ordered a Black Friday Dodger. I was torn between the half belts. My Dodger will be liberty in seal with a similar lining. Yes, they are very supple from day one. Very comfortable to wear. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Mark

Practically Family
Stunning jacket and beautiful leather. Hope to get mine this month, Liberty russet Waldo Pepper. Congrats to you.

schitzo

Suspended
Thank goodness all of that is over with. Let's get back to nothing happening

Very nice looking jacket SpeedRccX. Wear it in good health. Don't forget to post fit pics

Cooperson

One Too Many
Very nice, I've been waiting to see this pattern for some time. Looking forward to the fit pics. The deep graining looks very special by the way.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I can't imagine a more suitable lining for that Jacket. I also like the way the leather seems to shade into darker tones. Really spectacular.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21