Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Blacksheep Hat Works 7 1/4

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Beautiful workmanship with very soft felt, mint condition........

The color of the felt is one of Bob's specialty dye jobs, so this is a one of a kind custom hat color.
It is a very light grey with slight green tones....This should match up with just about anything you would like to wear it with.....

Crown is 4 1/2 from brim to top of bash in front, 2 1/2 brim, 1 1/2 ribbon with brim binding that matches the lighter color in the ribbon knot.....

Crown has the optimo crease in the center, see pics....

These pics were shot in direct sunlight so are showing a tad lighter than normal.

Check out the price of a 100% beaver, with brim binding and specialty dyed felt on his website to appreciate the selling price of this hat.....

2642i9t.jpg

316ksht.jpg

$270 shipped in the USA

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Wow. Just how far of a 7 1/4 is it? Do you have a circumference and or general head shape description?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

mrbickelsworth

New in Town
$260 shipped in USA and Black Sheep hat box included.

I'd still like to pick this up please. I don't have much presence on this forum, but I've successfully completed transactions on others many times. I'm not sure what my PM privileges are here, but you can email me at mrbickelsworth [at] gmail [dot] com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana