Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

Blade Runner - The Final Cut

Watching the Final Cut with the new 1992's german synchro, right now. I want to give the new synchro a chance.

Last edited:

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
But for the question, if he's a replicant, you don't even need the unicorn origami, in my opinion.

When I saw the 1982's theatrical (US) cut for the very first time, at age 16, I already thought about, if he's human. I mean, come on, how can a human be so "battered" without beeing heavily injured??

It's was always obvious, that Deckard has super strength.

He seems pretty battered and injured in every version I have seen! His fingers broke rather easily, and he needed saving from the edge of that beam by Batty.

He seems pretty battered and injured in every version I have seen! His fingers broke rather easily, and he needed saving from the edge of that beam by Batty.

Yes, the fingers, but these are just fingers.
But Leon would have heavily injured a real human and Pris on his shoulders would have sure nearly knocked a real human out, or not?
But Deckard seems nearly 100% okay after the trouble, without the need of a hospital, without broken bones. He got blood in his mouth, but seemingly no teeth lost.
If this all isn't super strenght?

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
Yes, the fingers, but these are just fingers.
But Leon would have heavily injured a real human and Pris on his shoulders would have sure nearly knocked a real human out, or not?
But Deckard seems nearly 100% okay after the trouble, without the need of a hospital, without broken bones. He got blood in his mouth, but seemingly no teeth lost.
If this all isn't super strenght?

A human body can take considerable punishment. And not every punch loosens teeth.

These "is he or isn't he" discussions are my one nerd hobby!

(Star Wars vs Star Trek and Kirk vs Picard, etc., leave me empty).

The correct answers though are Star Wars and Kirk...

Yeah, I think, a really good trained human with a hard body and additional "heavy bones" could match okay with an average Nexus 6. Army or a Marine, maybe?

But when Leon threw Deckard against the car windshield, would a human take no considerable injuries?

Only one way to find out.

Do you want to throw, or be thrown?!?!?!

If you offer the car windshield and the other heavy steel objects, I would like to throw!
Otherwise, I would surely get a serious brain concussion at the first steel wall, broken vertebras and maybe shoulder at the second object and extra shoulder and arm fractures at the windshield. And maybe some inner bleeding?

I think, I'm getting warmer and warmer with the Final Cut. It needs a little more time for me, I think. But the way feels akay.

And like I said before, my official 2007 european DVD got the advantage of NOT HAVING Ridley Scott's prefered "green filter"!

So, you can count this another version of Blade Runner. We have already five versions (including workprint). But finally, The Final Cut - Non Green is the 6th!

OIP.IqdMeM-LI-T5Oka0uigI5gHaEK

-Workprint Edition
-1982 U.S. Theatrical Release (cutted violence)
-1982 International Theatrical Release
-1992 Director's Cut
-2007 The Final Cut

-2007 The Final Cut - Non Green

This shit will never end!! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skylize