Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Blowout Jacket/Coat Sale! (Plue one hat) Get it in time for X-mas!

riothamus

One of the Regulars
Blowout Jacket sale (plus 1 hat). Hurry and get it for X-mas! Click the title of each item for pictures.

Akubra Federation III Black size 58cm
Only worn to try on and it has a light teardrop bash but no steam was used.
Fed%20IIIs%20003.jpg

Looking to get $90 shipped CONUS which saves you some cash compared to Hatsdirect's prices, you pay international shipping.

Greg Norman XL Suede Leather Measurements
Pit to Pit: 29"
Shoulder:
Back length: 36"
Sleeve length from center back: 37.25"
$25 Shipped CONUS, you pay international

Removable liner. It's got a missing button front and one glue spot from a tailor. They were fixing a pocket and had the jacket folded and left this spot. I have not been able to remove it. However, it is not very noticeable normally. This is a very substantial jacket with the liner in it. The hidden knit cuffs will keep the cold air out. Four exterior pockets, the bottom two have handwarmers. 1 interior pocket on liner and on jacket itself.

Deerskin 46L Measurements
Pit to pit: 25"
Shoulder: 20"
Back length: 27.5"
Sleeve from shoulder: 26.5"
deerskin%20003.jpg

$30 shipped CONUS, you pay international

Light brown suede leather. Some small moth nibbles on the collar but none apparent on the cuffs or bottom. Has some black marks on the right sleeve and the lower left side near pocket. Also has some worn spots. Inside breast pocket, lining is 50/50 Rayon/Poly. Has shoulder pads, so 80's?

Colman XL Winter coat measurements
Pit to pit: 27.5"
Shoulder: 25"
Back length: 27.5"
Sleeve from shoulder: 24"
coleman%20001.jpg

$25 shipped CONUS, you pay international

Green shell (65/35 Poly/Cotton), red lining (nylon) and poly filler. VERY warm. Been used but in excellent shape.

Old Navy Black A-2 style measurements
Pit to pit: 27"
Back length: 28"
Sleeve from collar (sleeve + half shoulder): 34.5"
oldnavy%20001.jpg

Cotton Shell, Cotton lining, and poly filler. Warm, good three season jacket. Been used but in excellent shape.

Munsingwear XL Tall measurements
Pit to pit: 28"
Back length: 28.5"
Sleeve from collar (sleeve + half shoulder): 33.5"

Reversible green Poly/nylon and gray poly fleece. Good three season jacket.

George Foreman 52 Long sportcoat measurements
Pit to pit: 26.5"
Shoulder: 21.25"
Back length: 34.5"
Sleeve from shoulder: 27.5"
sport%20001.jpg

$50 shipped CONUS, you pay international

Linen/Rayon Shell, Poly lining. Like new, In great shape. Two inside breast pockets, lower cellphone/watch pocket.

Eddie Bauer XXL Tall Leather/down measurements
Pit to pit: 28"
Shoulder: 22"
Sleeve from shoulder: 28"
eddie%20bauer%20001.jpg

$100 shipped CONUS, you pay international

Leather Shell, Nylon lining, and goose down filler. SUPER Warm, needs to be winter jacket. In excellent shape.

SOLD RARE Men's Coldwater Creek XXL Leather

Territory Ahead XXL Leather measurements
Pit to pit: 27.5"
Shoulder: 23.5"
Sleeve from shoulder: 25.5"
territory%20001.jpg

$100 shipped CONUS, you pay international

Leather Shell, Acetate lining, and poly filler. Warm and HEAVY, needs to be winter jacket. Great biker jacket and a very unique and great greenish/brown color. In great shape. Two inside breast pockets, action pleating on upper back.

US Wings Indy style leather Measurements
Pit to pit: 26"
Shoulder: 21.5"
Sleeve from center back: 37"
oldUSW1.jpg

$135 shipped CONUS, you pay international

This is an older jacket that I got off the bay in 2007 and put through its paces. It is naturally distressed as far as I can tell but does have some grease and other stains on it. The leather is in great shape with no tears. All-satin lining.

US Wings Indy style leather Measurements
Pit to pit: 27"
Shoulder: 22.5"
Back length: 30"
Sleeve from center back: 38.5"
newUSW1.jpg

$135 shipped CONUS, you pay international

This is a 2008 purchase direct from US Wings when I was able to tour the new facility. This is the Signature Series™ Indy-style Vintage Adventurer Jacket that they no longer have available. It has been lightly worn for the most part with natural distressing from everyday wear. There is a slightly torn handwarmer pocket from getting caught on a doorknob. I've been told it should be an easy fix for a tailor or leather person. Price for longs ranged from $360-$400. All Cotton body.

I'd prefer paypal as a payment but I'll consider alternatives. Make be an offer if you see something you want and I'll combine shipping if you want more than one thing. As soon as payment is transferred, I'll ship.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112