Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BNWT Schott 654VN Brown XL Leather Jacket $475

Bruce Kent

Familiar Face
I have a Brown Schott 654VN in XL for sale. I purchased off Ebay, but the sleeves are a bit too short for me. Decided to sell to help fund an Aero or Alexander with a proper fit. Asking what I paid for it. It's still below what the Schott site sells them for, so hoping someone her is looking for one. It's a beautiful jacket, just a bit too short for me and more of a motorcycle jacket than a cafe racer. I stand 6 feet 3 inches tall. The following measurements were taken while the jacket was lying flat as pictured:
Pit to Pit: 23 inches
Shoulder sleeve to end of cuff: 25.5 inches
Shoulder to shoulder: 18 inches
Pit to bottom end of jacket: 13.5 inches
Waist: 21 inches
Collar seam to end of jacket down the middle of the back of jacket: 26 inches

Please keep in mind that I am not a tailor and these measurements were taken with the tape measure pictured and may not be "Exact."

I am asking $475.00 shipped within the continental United States. It is about $200.00 less than "retail" Thank you and please help me fund the cafe racer of my dream!

schott2.jpg schott3.jpg schott6.jpg schott8.jpg schott9.jpg schott1.jpg schott4.jpg schott5.jpg

Please feel free to email me at: victor4502@gmail.com with any questions!

Last edited:

Bruce Kent

Familiar Face
BNWT Schott 654VN Brown XL Leather Jacket

sorry, just saw above post. Also, does anyone know how to edit a thread? I would like to adjust price on title and add picture to original post.....
Bump and price drop to $400.00 shipped!
schott10.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21