Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BNWT - Schott sheepskin moto jacket (Size 42 or slim 44) - $250

LaymanX

One of the Regulars
Saw this beauty today in a close out store and I literally went into blood lust. I don't even remember buying this... wifey *really* does not like me taking up all the closet space with my jackets so here it is. Possibly the steal of the season?

Reg price: $875, yours for $200 (shipping included anywhere in NA)

BNWT, never worn outside, purchased literally today. The buttery soft sheepskin feels pretty much identical to my lambskin moto jackets, and it's lightly padded for insulation.

Measurements are as follows:

Chest (p2p): 24 inches
Hem: 21 inches
Shoulder: 19 inches
Sleeve: 26 inches
Back Length: 26 inches

It's a pretty standard 42R fit I'd say, or a slim 44R fit.

j51Wsrc.jpg

iNjUz6Q.jpg

CpYSojl.jpg

sUN88ZS.jpg

Last edited:

LaymanX

One of the Regulars
Dropped to $200..! Please note there is light insulated padding so keep that in mind when reviewing the measurements!

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Saw this beauty today in a close out store and I literally went into blood lust. I don't even remember buying this... wifey *really* does not like me taking up all the closet space with my jackets so here it is. Possibly the steal of the season?

Reg price: $875, yours for $200 (shipping included anywhere in NA)

BNWT, never worn outside, purchased literally today. The buttery soft sheepskin feels pretty much identical to my lambskin moto jackets, and it's lightly padded for insulation.

Measurements are as follows:

Chest (p2p): 24 inches
Hem: 21 inches
Shoulder: 19 inches
Sleeve: 26 inches
Back Length: 26 inches

It's a pretty standard 42R fit I'd say, or a slim 44R fit.

j51Wsrc.jpg

iNjUz6Q.jpg

CpYSojl.jpg

sUN88ZS.jpg
If you bought it today, you should just return it, rather than take a $650 hit like that.

LaymanX

One of the Regulars
PM'd you Dewayne

@Guppy, it was a final sale. I'm taking a small loss for what I paid, but nothing as drastic as 600 bucks. It's a great jacket, and STILL unworn in my closet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana