Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bob Dong B10 Sizing

jeepjockey1942

New in Town
Hi, I'm looking at buying a Bob Dong B10 jacket in 2XL which according to the sellers size chart puts the chest at 49.6 inches. I'm 6'2", 235 lb and normally take a size 46 jacket. Has anyone here with these specs ever bought this jacket in 2XL and if so, how does it fit you?

Thanks

Peacoat

Bartender
Hi, I'm looking at buying a Bob Dong B10 jacket in 2XL which according to the sellers size chart puts the chest at 49.6 inches. I'm 6'2", 235 lb and normally take a size 46 jacket. Has anyone here with these specs ever bought this jacket in 2XL and if so, how does it fit you?
I don't have this jacket, but since no one else has answered, I will jump in with my opinion.

How is the chest measurement of 49.6 inches determined? Does that mean the inner diameter of the coat is 49.6"? The outer diameter? Derived from the p2p? Or, more likely, I think, the manufacturer means it will fit an individual with a chest diameter that measures 49.6". If so, and if your chest diameter measures 46", it will be too large for you.

Welcome to the Lounge.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'd worry more about the length. If you google, you will see one of our members posted photo of him wearing a XL b-10 on another forum. He is 5'10 and from the size chart, the 2XL is only one cm longer than the XL. Unless they lengthened the pattern recently, it is likely to be too short for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner