Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Boprsalino Scott & Co., Ltd, Boston

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Hello Borsalino Fan,
you are absolutely right and for that I apologize.
The day after I texted you I ended up in the hospital and forgot what I had going on with you.
I'm not entirely clear, but in these days I will give you information on what you asked for, namely Borsalino hats size 57 cm.
Sorry again, but I had other things to think about.
I will be back to you soon.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Thank you.
Hello Borsalino Fan,
this morning I opened a few boxes with hats of your size, 57 cm or 5 for Borsalino and 7 in the US. I have some Borsalino and other Italian brands (Barbisio, Panizza and others). I can send you the photos and the price of each one and then, according to your choices, the internal measurements and the photographed details. For this purpose I need your email address where to send the photos.
Before I start, I have a couple of questions:
- it is mandatory to remain only in the Borsalino brand, or it is possible to insert other proposals
- you have particular specifications (colour, felt finish and hat measurements) to respect, or you have no limitations.
Let me know and then we get started.
Thank you
Daniele

Borsalino Fan

Familiar Face
Hello Borsalino Fan,
this morning I opened a few boxes with hats of your size, 57 cm or 5 for Borsalino and 7 in the US. I have some Borsalino and other Italian brands (Barbisio, Panizza and others). I can send you the photos and the price of each one and then, according to your choices, the internal measurements and the photographed details. For this purpose I need your email address where to send the photos.
Before I start, I have a couple of questions:
- it is mandatory to remain only in the Borsalino brand, or it is possible to insert other proposals
- you have particular specifications (colour, felt finish and hat measurements) to respect, or you have no limitations.
Let me know and then we get started

Borsalino Fan

Familiar Face
Thank you for responding. Borsalino only...light.pearl grey. Borsalino's from the '40's and '50's only.. please....preferably from American stores. Thank you.

Borsalino Fan

Familiar Face
Thank you for responding. Borsalino only..preferably from American men's stores....1940's -1960's.. Color: Light pearl grey...

Thank you.

TheThinMan511

New in Town
Hi Daniele: Do you have American fedora brands for sale from the '40's and '50s in 7 1/4 - 7 3/8? If so, what is the price range? Thanks much, Bradley

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Thank you for responding. Borsalino only..preferably from American men's stores....1940's -1960's.. Color: Light pearl grey...

Thank you
Borsalino Fan, I'm sorry but I live in Verona - Italy so the Borsalino I have to sell come from Italian markets.
You have to find others sellers best in the US
Hi Daniele: Do you have American fedora brands for sale from the '40's and '50s in 7 1/4 - 7 3/8? If so, what is the price range? Thanks much, Bradley
TheThinMan 5111, I'm sorry but I live in Verona - Italy so I have not American brand hats in the size you wish..

Good luck for you both

Borsalino Fan

Familiar Face
Borsalino Fan, I'm sorry but I live in Verona - Italy so the Borsalino I have to sell come from Italian markets.

TheThinMan 5111, I'm sorry but I live in Verona - Italy so I have not American brand hats in the size you wish..

Good luck for you both
Ok, Daniele... what do you have in Italian Borsalino in size 57 ?

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
I warn you that I don't have any pearl gray Borsalino. Also I have other hats in your size from other European manufacturers, some very old and some in Velour.
Do you have any foreclosures for black hats?
Let me know so I can send you photos of those that may be of interest to you
Ok, Daniele... what do you have in Italian Borsalino in size 57 ?

Deeeluxe Definitely

One of the Regulars
I warn you that I don't have any pearl gray Borsalino. Also I have other hats in your size from other European manufacturers, some very old and some in Velour.
Hi Daniele,

Do you have any black hats in 7 1/4, 58 with 2⅜"-2½" brims and tall (5¾"-6"), straight crowns?

Thanks!

Borsalino Fan

Familiar Face
I do
I don't know what you mean by "foreclosures"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko