Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BR m445

John Lever

One Too Many
Buzz are releasing an m445 repro this Autumn, not sure which version but all my BR jackets are excellent.
The full length zip version with diamond arm patches looks cool but the zip/collar details are very difficult to get right. Most versions have zips just lock up at the Adam's Apple. (RMNZ/ M445 M 444)

HPA Rep

Vendor
Buzz are releasing an m445 repro this Autumn, not sure which version but all my BR jackets are excellent.
The full length zip version with diamond arm patches looks cool but the zip/collar details are very difficult to get right. Most versions have zips just lock up at the Adam's Apple. (RMNZ/ M445 M 444)

Yes, this is correct, John, as far as the M445A being new this fall and made just for this year. It will feature the diamond-shaped elbow reinforcements and merino wool that looks amazing - very silky - on the sample I saw. The merino reminds me of the very best NOS vintage jackets I've seen!

We'll have all sizes 38-44 in stock once they are out of production, likely Nov. 2019. I cannot say the exact price because I won't know that until we take delivery, but it is merino and made in Japan, so please do not expect anything under $2, 000.00.

I'll be sure to post when photos become available, so please stay tuned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB