1. Thread galleries are live! Please let us know what you think of them in the thread in the Observation Bar.

BR m445

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by John Lever, May 17, 2019.

1. John Lever

John Lever One Too Many

Buzz are releasing an m445 repro this Autumn, not sure which version but all my BR jackets are excellent.
    The full length zip version with diamond arm patches looks cool but the zip/collar details are very difficult to get right. Most versions have zips just lock up at the Adam's Apple. (RMNZ/ M445 M 444)

HPA Rep likes this.
  2. HPA Rep

HPA Rep Sponsoring Affiliate

Yes, this is correct, John, as far as the M445A being new this fall and made just for this year. It will feature the diamond-shaped elbow reinforcements and merino wool that looks amazing - very silky - on the sample I saw. The merino reminds me of the very best NOS vintage jackets I've seen!

We'll have all sizes 38-44 in stock once they are out of production, likely Nov. 2019. I cannot say the exact price because I won't know that until we take delivery, but it is merino and made in Japan, so please do not expect anything under $2, 000.00.

I'll be sure to post when photos become available, so please stay tuned.

John Lever likes this.
  3. John Lever

John Lever One Too Many

Thanks Charles