Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brad Pitt's suede halfbelt in "Allied"

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Some photos of the jacket Brad Pitt wears in some scenes of his latest flick. Reminiscent of an Aero Pioneer in suede with a leather Seabiscuit collar. Reckon they could do it in suede too. Very nice.

Allied-Movie-Brad-Pitt-Marion-Cotillard-Jacket-750x750.jpg
Allied-Brad-Pitt-leather-Jacket-750x750.jpg

l0fielectronic

Practically Family
Looks very similar to a lot of Ralph Lauren jackets as it looks to be reversible, which they do a lot of - I have one with a suede and a wool side and it has the same action pleat in the centre as the back of this one.

devilish

A-List Customer
I wouldn't be surprised if it is RL. The whole outfit is very RL. In fact I think I have the exact same trousers as he's wearing there. Cashmere/wool mix from the Polo collection.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
These guys used to be called General Leather, they made my first ever custom jacket, before i heard of the Lounge.
In retrospect, it was overpriced, didn't fit well, and was pretty poorly made compared to the standard you would expect from the usual brands. (Poorly fitted buttons with no backing buttons, lots of unstitched holes everywhere, cheap leather...).
I wish i had spent that money somewhere else...

They also tapered down my Schott Cafe Racer and made an average job. (Once again, they left a lot of new empty stitch holes everywhere.)

Back then the average price for a bespoke jacket from them was £800, and that was already too much compared to the £570 i paid two years later for a custom Lewis Leathers. I can't believe they are now asking for £2500 for a bespoke jacket!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk