Branded Motorcycle Jacket sz 42

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by MRM69, Jul 21, 2019.

1. MRM69

MRM69 New in Town

Branded Front.jpg Brabded Tag.jpg Brabded Back.jpg Branded Inside.jpg I had this jacket listed on a motorcycle site and a member there recommended coming here to offer up this jacket to those who would appreciate it. I'm new here, love the site and I can see being here for a long time!

This is an amazingly nice coat that I received from my father-in-law, who I swear thinks we’re the same size (he’s 5’7”, I’m 6’1” :jack)

This is sized as American 42 and you need to be no bigger than that. I tried it on (6’1”/190lbs) and there’s no hope. You don’t have to be slim for this, just smaller framed than me. The coat also includes a really nice snap-in liner.

The only flaw I see which keeps this from being considered as new, is a wear mark on the back. Not sure what caused it, but you can see it in one of the pictures pretty clearly. It doesn't go through the outer skin and the thickness of the leather is still there, it's just smooth.

Asking $200 shipped in CONUS

Feel free to PM or email me with any questions you may have. Thank you,

Mike

AeroFan_07, Monitor and Guppy like this.
  2. JMax

JMax Call Me a Cab

Nice price. Branded certainly are jackets that deserve more appreciation, especially if you ride. And welcome to the site.

Oh, if you can post the measurements it would help the interested decide whether to purchase. Tks.

Monitor likes this.
  3. MRM69

MRM69 New in Town

Will do Jmax. I'm at work today, so it won't be until later that I can add them to the site.

JMax likes this.
  4. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 Call Me a Cab

Welcome! Very nice especially at your price. Too small for me, but enjoy FL and may your wallet survive! :)

5. MRM69

MRM69 New in Town

The first measurement I have is a pit-to-pit, across the front of the coat. It measures 23.5"

Once I figure out how to do the other measurements, I'll post those as well :)

6. jimmer_5

jimmer_5 Practically Family

7. pgoat

pgoat One Too Many

Branded are indeed underrated; I’ve loved mine. Great on and off the bike, but well up to the task if you ride.

8. MRM69

MRM69 New in Town

Thanks for the help Jimmer! This will be prefect!

Group, I'll work on having the measurements done tonight and posted by tomorrow.

Mike