Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brass Rooster Hat Co.

TomS

One Too Many
I'm not a hundred percent certain, but I think this hatter might be a friend of a couple of regulars here?

VetPsychWars

A-List Customer
BEHOLD!

john.jpg

I asked John to make it thin and he worked hard to make it happen. It's pretty much lightweight. So lovely.

This is a "powder blue" rabbit. Sort of a Whippet. A little whimsey in the bow that John and Kate suggested.

What more can I say? The proof is in front of you. It fits. I let John crease it to see what might happen and I could do it myself but heck I was lazy and it's part of the whole experience. John's minion was impressed (I think his name is Steve? Cool dude) and I had to just stand there and look at it.

They'll make you a hat if you know your size and oval, just like they made one for me. I am pretty impressed, they also have a block with my name on it for cleanings and restorations.

It just so happens that they have a Kickstarter campaign going. There's a reason I am the first investor. I encourage you to take a look and I hope that you find a reason to invest too.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1361831957/the-brass-rooster-hat-company-a-mens-american-made

Tom

Brass Rooster

Vendor

Banky

One of the Regulars
Inside The Brass Rooster hat shop (many picture warning)

Disclaimer: I'm not selling anything, just thought folks would like to have a look inside our shop. Also, If I've violated any rules by posting this I apologize, was not my intent.

Hey fellow loungers, as you guys may or may not know, I am an apprentice hatter at The Brass Rooster here in Milwaukee. I figured I'd take a minute this past weekend, snap a few photos and let you guys have a look at another brick and mortar hat shop still thriving today. We focus mainly on American brands, and hand make a line of hats that will be released this fall (pictured below) and do any and all custom work. So with that, I give you inside The Brass Rooster:

DesertDan

One Too Many
Great looking shop! I wish there was a place like that around here.
Looks as if you have created a great atmosphere and offer a nice array of brands and styles. I look forward to learning (and seeing) more about your upcoming "house brand".

Cheers!

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
Beautiful shop, I absolutely love the selection of felts you have.

The heathered derby with red underbrim in particular drew my eye, I have to own one of those at some point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk