Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bronson Black Friday sale

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Their attempted story-telling style product description reads a bit...strange. “In 1814, Britain dispatched 30,000 troops to Nepal. The arrogant British officers and soldiers thought they could crush 12,000 Nepalese Gurka soldiers with their fine equipment. This army was mainly composed of mountain people. On the contrary, the British army won two years' bloody victory. This war is a lesson...”.

“...This army was mainly....” is this sentence about the Nepal army?

“Won two years of bloody victory...” vs. “...the arrogant British officers & soldiers...” not sure how to make sense of the two statements?

This war is a lesson..., which war is not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

l0fielectronic

Practically Family
There is some funny content on there, I think they use Google translate for most of the site.

Main thing for me is they have good sizing charts on there for everything. (Currently waiting for an N1 to arrive I ordered at the start of the month, Have a Pike Bros version but I wouldn't mind a slightly trimmer and less warm version.)

Raul

One of the Regulars
I wanted to buy a Bronson N1, the website still says black friday 20% off with no code needed, but I don't see any discount when I put the jacket in the cart, is $179.99 already discounted? I don't think so but I don't remember if the price before the black friday was $179.99, and there is no online chat available right now to ask. Anyone can give me a quick reply? Thanks

l0fielectronic

Practically Family
Looks to me like some of the prices have gone back to normal - It is the 3rd in China now and as the offer was only until the 2nd so I guess the offer may have ended. I was caught out on a timezone ordering in a sale myself once...

Raul

One of the Regulars
I supposed the same, but if it's so, why do they continue to keep the black friday ad on homepage?

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Their attempted story-telling style product description reads a bit...strange. “In 1814, Britain dispatched 30,000 troops to Nepal. The arrogant British officers and soldiers thought they could crush 12,000 Nepalese Gurka soldiers with their fine equipment. This army was mainly composed of mountain people. On the contrary, the British army won two years' bloody victory. This war is a lesson...”.

“...This army was mainly....” is this sentence about the Nepal army?

“Won two years of bloody victory...” vs. “...the arrogant British officers & soldiers...” not sure how to make sense of the two statements?

This war is a lesson..., which war is not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to my sister's ancestry results, I'm approximately one percent British, so hardly a horse in this race, but this diatribe is kind of off-putting/propagada-ish.

Pandemic

One Too Many
2021 BF Deal:
20% off everything if you order $169 or more.

I think I’ll order an N1 for a trip to Lake Tahoe next year. It looks like a 38 would fit me well, but all the forum advice I have seen says size up one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk