Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brown Real McCoy's Yardbird 30's Jacket (40/medium)

Benj

One of the Regulars
For sale is a stunning, old real McCoy's jacket. I bought it used and it appears to have had very little wear. Incredibly thick horsehide with a lot of beautiful variation in it. Imo, it fits like other real mccoys jackets in a size 40 and approximately a medium.

I'm looking to sell it for what I bought it for, $1250 shipped CONUS. The jacket retailed for around $1700 but been sold out for years.

P2P: 21.25"
Shoulder: 17.5"
Sleeve: 25"
Back Length: 24.25"

tg41Ow5.jpg

zsvhyEm.jpg

olg89qK.jpg

zsvhyEm.jpg

v6hWVtC.jpg

nXtj1nO.jpg

ypR4BZN.jpg

CXCtfZz.jpg

jeo

One Too Many
Why on earth would you sell such a beauty?

I just picked up this jackets’ counterpart, The Wayward, a few weeks ago. Mine was brand new (the guy only tried it on a few times) and thus a little more expensive than what you’re asking. Totally worth it. I think what you’re asking for it is very reasonable, especially since it’s in such great condition. This would be an instabuy for me if it was my size. Good luck with the sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benj

One of the Regulars
Why on earth would you sell such a beauty?

I just picked up this jackets’ counterpart, The Wayward, a few weeks ago. Mine was brand new (the guy only tried it on a few times) and thus a little more expensive than what you’re asking. Totally worth it. I think what you’re asking for it is very reasonable, especially since it’s in such great condition. This would be an instabuy for me if it was my size. Good luck with the sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lets see some pictures of your wayward!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider