1. Lounge Update headed your way. Check the thread in the Observation Bar. If you don't like the light style, click the light bulb at the top-right of your screen.

Brown Stetson Royal Deluxe 7 1/8

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by suitedcboy, May 19, 2018.

1. suitedcboy

suitedcboy One Too Many

The hat is bound edge, 2 5/8 brim, 4 1/4 crown to the pinch as bashed, Sweat is OK with no cracks and is still fairly soft and pliable, no stitches for sweat are broken. Sweat has the oilskin piece behind it. It has the 1224 Chestnut St Philadelphia address on sweat. It is labeled 3X Quality on sweat and on liner tip. There is a label on back of sweat that has "Brownstone" and "15.00" on it. It has the size tag that I believe had the OPS surround originally. The base of size tag has the wide part where the outer label was torn off at the perforations. The 7 1/8 size seems to be correct with no shrinkage as I wear 7 1/8 plus and it fits but rides a tad high like a 7 1/8 brand new hat does.
    $150 shipped in USA.

Attached Files:

M Hatman and Bill Hughes like this.
  2. Frunobulax

Frunobulax

No offense, but if it's a 3X, it's not a Royal Deluxe. In fact, you're underselling it's features.

Nice hat, though.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Just Daniel and M Hatman like this.
  3. suitedcboy

suitedcboy One Too Many

You are right, I started the listing and then changed the hat. This brown one has no other model naming, just 3x quality. I guess I'm not a hat salesman.

No mothing, no unpleasant odors, and the ferrule for reeded sweat is greening but still there.

I write technical stuff so it's just the facts m'am.

Last edited: May 19, 2018