Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bruce Willis at Union Station

Elmonteman

One of the Regulars
Last night I had to pick someone up at the Los Angeles Union Station and was surprised to see a film shoot in progress. As I exited and drove around the lights and equipment there was Bruce dressed like Sam Spade! He looked great. He was leaning over a vintage car and was being interviewed by a little kid. I've seen that "cub reporter" at different celebrity occasions. I'm not sure who sends him, but it's some comedy thing.

My final destination was a lecture being given at a building on Figueroa and 8th Street, but there was another night shoot going on. I asked who was filming and turns out it was CSI:New York. Funny seeing NYPD cops on an LA street corner.

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Sounds good to me

Elmonteman said:
Last night I had to pick someone up at the Los Angeles Union Station and was surprised to see a film shoot in progress. As I exited and drove around the lights and equipment there was Bruce dressed like Sam Spade! He looked great. He was leaning over a vintage car and was being interviewed by a little kid. I've seen that "cub reporter" at different celebrity occasions. I'm not sure who sends him, but it's some comedy thing.

No idea what movie it might be, but I'm already interested!

Brad

Hondo

One Too Many
Thats great, I always liked Bruce (with or without the rug) from way back "Moonlighting" days. Would be an interesting for a chat at the bar, hope you found out what movie he was filming :)

Twitch

My Mail is Forwarded Here
One thing for sure. I'm ready for another Die Hard incarnation. "Yippee-ki-aaa muthaf#*@!"
Laugh-On-Own.gif

Baggers

Practically Family
Are you sure it was Willis? According to this entry at IMDB, he's in New York working on a project with Halle Berry. Everything else is in preproduction, including Diehard 4.0. Check out the message board at the bottom of the page where the fans are trying to figure out where the company is shooting from day to day.

Cheers!

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
Guilty Secret:

I kinda like Bruce Willis. Though I can't stand those idiotic Die Hard movies. I think he went from being a horrble telvision personality to being a smug looking star to being a really good film actor. There's more going on in a single Willis preformance than in any three by Tom Cruise or any dozen by Arnold Schwarzenegger.

PS He aslo looks great in period. Something about his profile when it's topped with a hat.

bw14-04.jpg

Dusty Rhodes

Suspended
jake_fink said:
I kinda like Bruce Willis. Though I can't stand those idiotic Die Hard movies. I think he went from being a horrble telvision personality to being a smug looking star to being a really good film actor. There's more going on in a single Willis preformance than in any three by Tom Cruise or any dozen by Arnold Schwarzenegger.

PS He aslo looks great in period. Something about his profile when it's topped with a hat.

D

nightandthecity

Practically Family
Jake, you are right. Willis was kind of a late developer. I thought he was brilliant in Sixth Sense... a really moving performance in a really moving film (which also happened to be scary)

Nice photo! Willis was the only good thing in Last Man Standing (apart from the clothes)...considering its illustrious ancestry that was a terrible film.

Feraud

Bartender
I know a lot of people do not like this film but Last Man Standing is a guilty pleasure of mine. [huh]
It may not be the best version of the Red Harvest story but I like it.
Aside from a couple of stupid comments defending James Frey, I can generally tolerate his movies. I won't pay for 'em, but like 'em enough on cable. ;)

Hondo

One Too Many
nightandthecity said:
Jake, you are right. Willis was kind of a late developer. I thought he was brilliant in Sixth Sense... a really moving performance in a really moving film (which also happened to be scary)

Nice photo! Willis was the only good thing in Last Man Standing (apart from the clothes)...considering its illustrious ancestry that was a terrible film.

"Unbreakable" with Samuel L. Jackson was also a great, I hear you on the "Die Hard" but the first one with Alan Rickman was the best, kind of like Rambo, I'm sure he made a killing ($$$) as well as sense of humor.
Carry on Bruce, kick butt...

Yippee Yi-ay Ki-ay Yo!!!! :cheers1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk