Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bush Jacket, size 42L, light brown (What Price Glory)

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
Offered for sale is one BNWT never-worn bush jacket, size 42L, as sold by What Price Glory as part of their British collection (link). This jacket is made from a very heavy, high quality 100% cotton cloth and is a light brown colour (not tan). Overall construction is excellent and there is an amazing box pleat over the shoulder blades which is very well executed. Buttons and buckle are plastic, but the buckle is removable (has its own buttons) and can be replaced easily if desired. I bought this jacket a few months back but have never liked the colour so never wore it. I took the jacket out of the bag only once to measure it and try it on. Check the sizes below.

SIZE = 42L
chest = 26" (armpit to armpit)
length = 34" (bottom of neck seam to hem)
sleeves = 37" (back of neck, over shoulder, to cuffs)

Price is USD$40 to my PayPal, which includes shipping to the continental U.S. or Canada. Interested parties please contact via forum message. Thanks!

- - - - -

Here are photos of my jacket:

Here is a photo of the same model jacket owned by one of our members, which I have included not to mislead but because his photo illustrates more accurately the colour of my jacket than my cheapo camera will (note that the buttons on my jacket are a medium brown, not the dark colour as in this photo).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav