Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cable Raincoat B-3

Estevan

One of the Regulars
Never saw one of these before, I have no interest in it except that I have not seen one before. Neat....

c468_1_sbl.JPG

c2f4_1_sbl.JPG

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Steve, I picked one up for a song last year, restored it and passed it on to fund another purchase. Mine was a size 42, duo tone. Cable B3s are relatively rare. They only had one contract with the USAAF. Here are some pics.

Picture001a-5.jpg

Picture002a-4.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture011aa.jpg

Estevan

One of the Regulars
Super nice, can't say I approve of the Aero Talon stopper though, but the jacket is sweet....

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The slider is an original Talon and the zip, if my memory serves me well, came from a chap in spain. Anyway its no longer in my collection, but a nice jacket.

Estevan

One of the Regulars
aswatland said:
The slider is an original Talon and the zip, if my memory serves me well, came from a chap in spain. Anyway its no longer in my collection, but a nice jacket.

True true...As I said, it's an Aero repro...Lol....I sell them, but would never have one on an original. My 2 eurocents only :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy