Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cafe Racer

Thought I would post up pics of the cafe racer that I most often wear on the bike. It's a 'Pack-In' brand in steer. Pretty sure a '60s jacket. Any further info on these jackets would be appreciated.

Wow.... I'm stumped never heard of that brand. I'm sure Dinerman will have the low down though... How you doin?

Worf

I am hoping to learn some more history on these jackets. Searching the web has offered little info for me.
Doing very well, Worf. However, dreading summer coming to an end. I no like cold & snow.

HD

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Long arms??? The sleeves of your jackets would barely clear my elbows! :D: Van, all kidding aside, I continue to admire your stable of jackets.

technovox

One Too Many
Nice one! Never heard of the brand. I'm really liking the back yoke, and the unusual chest pockets. And the leather looks comfortable and worn in just right...A very unique and functional cafe racer. Good score!

Roma

A-List Customer
Liked the style, weight, and comfort so much that I bought one in black. Both are eBay purchases and surprisingly fit my long arms very well.

What is your height, sleeve lenght of these jackets, size and back length? I'm 6'2" with gorilla arms and it's always a problem for me to find a jacket☺

Sleeves are slightly over 26". I'm a slim Size 40. Body length the same. Pretty good fit for a non custom jacket.
I'm 6'2" and prefer 26 1/4 sleeve length and 26 1/2" body length in a custom jacket.
My shirt sleeve length is 34".
HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points