Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Camptown Fieldmaster?

Michaelson

One Too Many
Really nice hat offer. JerseyJones from COW is the one offering the hat, and it's a beaver blend that falls just below pure beaver in content, from what I've been told. Not to good to be true. I believe he's registered here at FL, and I've notified him at COW that this question has come up, so maybe he'll stop in and fill in the details for you directly. Regards. Michaelson

JerseyJones

Vendor
Hello folks,

Just wanted to weigh in on my hat project.

What this is is my batch made ( I need to order at least 10 at a time ) answer to the step between Akubras and custom hats in that its a 10 X Beaver blend hat, leather band, satin liner, shipped unbashed with a curled edge on the sides and back, with a flat front brim for easy shaping. The brim is a 2 7/8 non-dimensional cut so you the owner may style and reblock to your heart's content without breaking the bank for a beaver blended hat. THe shell is a medium weight, heavier than a dress, but WAY more pliable than cowboy felt. At this time the only color is the "Illinois Brown,"

I will honor the same deal I offered at COW

One hat shipped in the USA $130.00
TWO hats $250.00 shipped in the USA.

Please feel free to ask questions.

Come on all let's get the first batch out !

Thank you for your interest !

Ken / JJ

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
A nice hat and what a fair price

I wish you all the luck in the world!! It is nice to see a Hatter sell a great hat at a fair price and not have to put up will all the bullshit xxxxx junk you see. You know this is the best one and its a "1500X crap "thats on the internet what a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck and happy selling! :)

JerseyJones

Vendor
SHARPETOYS said:
I wish you all the luck in the world!! It is nice to see a Hatter sell a great hat at a fair price and not have to put up will all the bullshit xxxxx junk you see. You know this is the best one and its a "1500X crap "thats on the internet what a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck and happy selling! :)

Thanks Sharpe,

The story here is this: I have a connection to a local manufacturer who can do 10 - 12 hat batches for me at a time. So I am currently getting the very first batch together. I have 5 ordered now, and could take five more orders, otherwise I will do my remainders in a split of sizes 58 and 59.

I kept the spec simple and adaptable to anyone with a teapot, some sharp scissors and some patience. I will honor my COW pricing deal for FedLounge members too

Thanks
Ken

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR