Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cap shops in Edinburgh?

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A few months?!? Lucky.
When I was there I hit just about every kilt shop in town (both old and new town) and every one has caps. Have fun and enjoy your trip.
Johnny

RobStC

A-List Customer
Jeff M said:
Anybody recommend a good hat/cap shop in Edinburgh Scotland? May be over there in a few months, would like to look at some tweed/wool caps.

A shop called Fabhatrix in the Grassmarket is pretty much the only 'sort of serious' hat shop in Edinburgh. Very central, and would be worth a good look - their range is pretty wide. Other than that, pretty much any of the 'Scottish souvenir' shops on the Royal Mile will sell tweed caps, as will lots of the knitwear shops in the same location.

Enjoy your trip!

RobStC

RobStC said:
A shop called Fabhatrix in the Grassmarket is pretty much the only 'sort of serious' hat shop in Edinburgh. Very central, and would be worth a good look - their range is pretty wide. Other than that, pretty much any of the 'Scottish souvenir' shops on the Royal Mile will sell tweed caps, as will lots of the knitwear shops in the same location.

Enjoy your trip!

RobStC

Thanks.
I know the area a wee bit.

AlterEgo

A-List Customer
I think the best ivies, longshormen, and newsboys are made by Jonathan Richard, which is in Dublin.

You'll probably find them sold in Edinburgh. If not, it's only a wee hike and swim to Ireland!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana