Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Catch and Release: Vanson Force Motor Patrol 44 Black

jbartonjennings

Familiar Face
hi all-

bought this jacket here on TFL just a couple weeks back, and i'm putting it back up for sale. came exactly as described, it's just not the right jacket for me!

looking for $230 plus shipping from seattle, wa. i paid $230 for the jacket.

here's a link to the original post:

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...rol-jacket-size-44-black.105638/#post-2860024

i've included some mediocre pictures of me wearing the jacket. i'm 6', 205lbs, for reference.

Attachments

• vansonFront.jpeg
    vansonFront.jpeg
    256 KB · Views: 116
  • vansonBack.jpeg
    vansonBack.jpeg
    225.1 KB · Views: 113
  • vansonLside.jpeg
    vansonLside.jpeg
    197.5 KB · Views: 100
  • vansonRside.jpeg
    vansonRside.jpeg
    206.2 KB · Views: 112

BikerSEA

New in Town
Hey! I got the Schott 618 black jacket from you a few months ago. I'll take this one for $230! It's a beautiful police jacket!

No need to ship -- as I live just a few miles from you. I even have your cell no if you want me to text you!

jbartonjennings

Familiar Face
Hey! I got the Schott 618 black jacket from you a few months ago. I'll take this one for $230! It's a beautiful police jacket!

No need to ship -- as I live just a few miles from you. I even have your cell no if you want me to text you!
i remember! the schott worked out, i'm assuming?

sounds good! gimme a holler.

BikerSEA

New in Town
The Schott I got from you is one of my favorite jackets! It fits me so well -- and the all black hardware makes it look so sleek.

I'll go ahead an text you directly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points