Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cavanagh Stingy 7 1/4

Pilgrim

One Too Many
I have a VERY nice Cavanagh size 7 1/4 stingy brim for sale. This has the distinctive Cavanagh edge and comes in what is probably the original box. The box is black and in excellent condition.

The hat has a 1.75" brim, 4.5" crown, and the black ribbon is 1 & 15/16"wide. The sweatband shows no wear, and is stamped "Cavanagh Edge" and "ROOT'S", which I believe would be the the store that sold it. The liner shows no sign of staining or wear - the hat appears essentially unworn.

Color is a dark gold or gold/tan. The third photo captures the color most accurately - it'sabit darker than the top two shots slow.

I'd like $45 plus shipping because I want to sell it quickly. If you like the narrower brims, this will be one of the finest hats you've ever owned.

Payment by Paypal is preferred. Cashier's check is also OK. if it doesn't sellquickly, I'll try Ebay.

Please PM me if you're interested.

PC070001.jpg

PC070002.jpg

PC070003.jpg

PC070008.jpg

Pilgrim

One Too Many
Measuring carefully at the front of the brim with the end of the tape measure kissing the base of the ribbon, I get 1 3/4 plus maybe 1/32". Same thing right under the bow on the ribbon. I can't call it as wide as 1 7/8.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112