Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chamberlains Leather Milk

avique

One of the Regulars
Does anyone have experience with Chamberlains Leather Milk for conditioning leather jackets / bags. I noticed that Saddleback Leather recommends it, but based on the information I've found it looks like the two companies are connected so I'm interested in a more unbiased opinion.

Thanks for the help.

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Does anyone have experience with Chamberlains Leather Milk for conditioning leather jackets / bags. I noticed that Saddleback Leather recommends it, but based on the information I've found it looks like the two companies are connected so I'm interested in a more unbiased opinion.

Thanks for the help.

Never heard of it.

Two which are universally liked around here and are worth considering are Peckards and RM Williams Saddle and Leather Dressing. I personally use the RM stuff and have done for years. Works beautifully on jackets, boots, luggage, tack, etc.

Sorry not much help with your original question but the above two do a good job and are worth getting hold of if you can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points