Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CHANEL Garment Bag; TIFFANY Glasses Case. FREE SHIPPING, OFFERS WELCOME!

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
I have a lovely Chanel garment bag and a Tiffany glasses case to pass on today!

As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING in the USA; also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME!

Please PM with interest and offers!

1) CHANEL Garment Bag.

If you're reading this it's likely that you receive an awful lot of parcels in the mail containing clothes.... And here's a chance to have something arrive at your door that's for her!

While this is about as far from classic menswear as you can get, it's certain to bring a smile to her face--and that's worth more than even a NOS Chipp tweed or an Aero Highwayman! ;)

An authentic Chanel garment bag, this features press-studs on the sides to hold it closed, the classic Chanel corsage on the back in its own packet, and the original Chanel hanger. This measures 50" by 23" when open, and is in excellent condition.

Asking just $39, or offer, shipped in the USA.

2) Tiffany Glasses Case

And while I'm posting things that are outside my normal purview, here's a Tiffany glasses case in Good/Very Good condition. It still snaps shut with a satisfying click, and the front edges fit neatly together, but the hinge is *slightly* wonky on the back! How about $18, or offer, shipped? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider