Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Charcoal Borsalino, 7 1/4

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
This is a very light weight hat with very soft felt. You can shape it with one finger.....

The actual color of the hat is darker than the pics show, a nice dark charcoal with black ribbon.

2 3/16 brim, 1 3/4 ribbon and the height of the crown from brim to top of bash in front is 4 ". Currently in a center dent bash but as stated it will easily be changed into anything desired.

$110, You pay the Paypal fee and I will ship free in USA.

I can discern no marks , bites, nibbles, odors etc etc

madmz8.jpg

im5h51.jpg

2w5t20o.jpg

2vwiexz.jpg

new2hats

A-List Customer
maybe its my phone, but I cannot see any pictures there are a bunch of question marks...

Valtraz

New in Town
Own too many Akubra's and would love to own a Borsalino, and this just happens to be the right size and color. Would appreciate it if you could email (or PM) me the final PP cost and details. Thanks.

Valtraz

New in Town
The hat is gorgeous. Definitely in a different league than Akubra. Kinda' like comparing a chef's knife to a scalpel (both serve a purpose, it's just - a lot - different). Never understood the difference / and the love between the two. Two completely different hats, BOTH at home here. Thank-you for the opportunity to own her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points