Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Charters and Caldicott.

Marty M.

Vendor
Hi Loungers,
Does anyone remember an older BBC mini series called "Charters and Caldicott"? I beleve they were produced in the mid "80's. The characters were a spin off of the 1938 Hitchcock film "The Lady Vanishes".
There must have been around six episodes made for the mini series. I remember them being fun and entertaining to watch. I would love to buy these if I knew how.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Marty Mathis

Marty M.

Vendor
Hellooooooo....

Ok, so maybe no one knows how to get a copy of this mini series. But, please tell me that someone other then me actually watched it. If you were born after the mid eighty's then you're excussed for not seeing it.
Marty Mathis

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Flickers was great - I'm glad to see someone else knows that that was. Bob Hoskins and Frances de la Tour before they became more popular.

As for Charters & Caldicott, I'd never heard of it, but reading the description, it sounds great! I shall have to keep my eye peeled to see if this turns up on one of our local PBS stations or elsewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana