Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cheap caps.

Wow! All caps sold in no time flat!

It's getting time for autumn, and that means cooler temps and brisk days. Get yourself a nice cap for those days when the wind is blowing those leaves hard enough to take the fedora off your head.
22303972e504ff3eac3bd2c555a1baaf.jpg

All are marked size L, and fit me just fine. I normally wear a 7 1/4 or 7 3/8.
From left to right, the plaid one is a Cap as brand, made from Woolrich fabric. Practically new, Ive only worn it a few times. I love the colors and plaid pattern, it just doesn't go well with much of my winter clothes. Asking $20.
The black one in the middle is a B-wear, Melton wool. Suede leather sweat, well made cap. I spent a winter in Ukraine with this cap, it's nice and warm and well broken in. Asking $10.
The last one is a navy blue glen plaid insulated flat cap with pull down earflaps. Serious cold weather gear, and largely unnecessary down here in 'bama. It was a gift and I've never even worn it out of the house. I'm not much of a flat cap guy. They look cool, I just don't like 'em on me.
Asking $10 for it as well, or I'll make a hell of a deal on all three or any two of them.

Last edited:

jon s

New in Town
[I'll take the black one if it's still available.
Thanks,
Jon

QUOTE=dh66;1998898]It's getting time for autumn, and that means cooler temps and brisk days. Get yourself a nice cap for those days when the wind is blowing those leaves hard enough to take the fedora off your head.

From left to right, the plaid one is a Cap as brand, made from Woolrich fabric. Practically new, Ive only worn it a few times. I love the colors and plaid pattern, it just doesn't go well with much of my winter clothes. Asking $20.
The black one in the middle is a B-wear, Melton wool. Suede leather sweat, well made cap. I spent a winter in Ukraine with this cap, it's nice and warm and well broken in. Asking $10.
The last one is a navy blue glen plaid insulated flat cap with pull down earflaps. Serious cold weather gear, and largely unnecessary down here in 'bama. It was a gift and I've never even worn it out of the house. I'm not much of a flat cap guy. They look cool, I just don't like 'em on me.
Asking $10 for it as well, or I'll make a hell of a deal on all three or any two of them.[/QUOTE]

[I'll take the black one if it's still available.
Thanks,
Jon

QUOTE=dh66;1998898]It's getting time for autumn, and that means cooler temps and brisk days. Get yourself a nice cap for those days when the wind is blowing those leaves hard enough to take the fedora off your head.

Asking $10 for it as well, or I'll make a hell of a deal on all three or any two of them.
[/QUOTE]
Got your name all over it. P.M. me your address.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider