Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Child Size B-6 Redskin by Eastman ELC! - $325

3onaMatch

One of the Regulars
I didn't even know they made these until I picked one up secondhand from a fellow lounger about four years ago. But here it is: A B-6 Redskin made by Eastman Leather. The quality and materials seem on par with their regular jackets. In very good shape. A tad stiff from being in storage, but no issues to speak of. The leather and shearling is awesome!

I don't have measurements up yet, but my son is 6 years old and wears between a 5T to 6T.

Very rare and very cool jacket for your offspring.

$325 plus shipping/fees.

Please ask any and all questions before purchasing, as I cannot accept returns on this item.]

Attachments

• IMG_5312.jpg
    IMG_5312.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 355
  • IMG_5315.jpg
    IMG_5315.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 406
  • IMG_5313.jpg
    IMG_5313.jpg
    725 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_5316.jpg
    IMG_5316.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 399
  • IMG_5317.jpg
    IMG_5317.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 426

Adence

Familiar Face
a very approximative sizing. But no problem if you don't want to give actual measures of the jacket.

you note that the original poster not even said when his son wore the jacket (bought 4 years ago, but jacket is „stiff from storage“). could be any child size, but there is a likelihood that the son was the given size when he wore it, I agree

3onaMatch

One of the Regulars
you note that the original poster not even said when his son wore the jacket (bought 4 years ago, but jacket is „stiff from storage“). could be any child size, but there is a likelihood that the son was the given size when he wore it, I agree

No, alas, my son did not care for the style, and never wore it. Size is child's 5/6. Will provide more accurate measurements soon.

3onaMatch

One of the Regulars
Finally got some measurements for this cool jacket:

Chest: 17.25"
Shoulders: 15.5"
Sleeve (uncuffed, from shoulder seam to end): 16.5"
Back Length (from collar seam to bottom): 18"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana