Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Christmas cards

St. Louis

Practically Family
Does anyone remember that last year we talked about exchanging vintage Christmas cards? Some folks liked the idea,but felt that we didn't have enough time to organize such an exchange. I seem to remember that it came up in the middle of December. If I recall correctly, people said they'd be willing to try it this year if we had enough time.

Seeing that it's still mid-November, I assume this will give folks enough time to exchange cards? Last year I received cards from at least one lovely person, and I wouldn't mind giving it another shot.

What do you all think?

(By the way, you can download or copy vintage cards from various sources -- I just print them and glue them onto blank cards, and Bob's your Uncle.)

Giftmacher

One Too Many
Me too. I don't like the new ones, that you can buy everywhere thoug. I'm also collecting scans of vintage postcards from net and sending them in paper form to my closest friends. Even postal officers admire them :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana