Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Christmas Interior displays.

Marty M.

Vendor
I love this time of year. It's a real blast being a Men's Haberdasher in December. I have a lot of fun merchandising and doing displays. Here are some of our Christmas interior displays. I do hope that you enjoy. Thanks.
Marty Mathis

IMG_4336.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_4333.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_4335.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_4338.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_4341.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_4345.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_4340.jpg

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Looks great, Marty, and I bet it is a lot of fun. I really like the Santa sleigh tie. I've got a Hanauer bowtie with Santa's sleigh.

So is Tubby Smith shopping there yet?

Marty M.

Vendor
Thanks Alan.

AlanC said:
Looks great, Marty, and I bet it is a lot of fun. I really like the Santa sleigh tie. I've got a Hanauer bowtie with Santa's sleigh.

So is Tubby Smith shopping there yet?

Thanks Alan. No Tubby in my store. He went to the store with the deep pockets. Running ads on his radio show probably has something to do with it [huh] .
Marty

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Marty the place looks fabulous and very welcoming. Wish I could visit! Love th paisley scarf. Hmm.. I think I need a cuppa hot chocolate now!
Nikki

Benny Holiday

Marty, the store looks fantastic! Very warm and festive! You've done a great job decorating it.

I saw an interesting article on the news here last night, about the buses in Brisbane being decorated inside. A great way to boost the festive spirit!

Christmasbus1.jpg

Christmasbus2.jpg

christmasbus3.jpg

Marty M.

Vendor
Thanks Mr Benny.

Thanks Mr Benny. I love those buses. Good for them. Glad to that the so called "Political Correctness" hasn't stopped them from their decorations.
Marty

Benny Holiday

I wonder if the buses in Sydney do the same? If I get into the city before Christmas, I'll have to have a look. It's a great way to get into the joy of the season, I think!

[Off-topic] The odd part about the whole political correctness business and Christmas is that certain groups push the agenda that Christmas and its trappings might offend Muslims (never mind the Jews and Bhuddhists that have been here for decades). Yet, when Muslims are asked, it's not Christmas or any other aspect of Christianity that they find hard to come to terms with here, but secular issues such as nudity in advertising, sexual references in popular culture, etc.

LaMedicine

One Too Many
Lady Day said:
Lookie the Yule ties!!

LD
I need one for my DH.:)

All the pix are wonderful, thanks for sharing.
It's funny about PC, here, just about all major shopping areas compete with each other on how gorgeous the CHristman light decorations are, not individual stores, but the whole area comes together to put up lights that complement each other. The city of Tokyo is a city of lights into New Years, and we aren't even a Christian nation, 80% of the population are Buddhists, and Christians a mere 10%.

Foofoogal

Banned
Very nice store and the paisley shawl ? caught my eye also. I am amazed at the buses. Wowee! I have decorated my store but cannot show it. Pooh.

Marty M.

Vendor
Foofoogal said:
Very nice store and the paisley shawl ? caught my eye also. I am amazed at the buses. Wowee! I have decorated my store but cannot show it. Pooh.

Thanks Foofoogal. How come you can't show?

Mr. Lucky said:
I've GOT to come to Minneapolis and your store!
I'm ready for you buddy. We always have a cold one behind our bar waiting for a new home.

Ugarte

A-List Customer
A Merry Christmas Indeed

Marty M. said:
I love this time of year. It's a real blast being a Men's Haberdasher in December. I have a lot of fun merchandising and doing displays. Here are some of our Christmas interior displays. I do hope that you enjoy. Thanks.
Marty Mathis

IMG_4336.jpg
[/IMG]

Terrific looking establishment Marty.

I find it interesting how the atmosphere of an upscale haberdashery like this lends itself to something of a Dickensian flavor when some Christmas decor is artfully tossed about.

Well done. :eusa_clap

Mark

Marty M.

Vendor
A few more.

Here are a few more pictures. These are of our front window display. I call it "Our Swinging, Swankey Christmas Window". It's a really hard area to take a picture. Thanks,
Marty
P1010056-1.jpg
[/IMG]
The shop.

IMG_4368.jpg
[/IMG]
The three Amigo's.

IMG_4374.jpg
[/IMG]
We have a spining color wheel (can't see it in this pic.) in front of the silver tree. Everybody say Ohh, Ahh!

IMG_4373.jpg
[/IMG]
No it's not Mini Me. It's our singing Dino holding an Albert Thurston brace. Watch your hand Dino.

IMG_4377.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]
Shine and Swank Baby. Gloves for my pal Scotrace?

IMG_4378.jpg
[/IMG]
An Art Fawset classic.

IMG_4360.jpg
[/IMG]
Smaller side window.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana