Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Christmas Special Eastman/ELMC Jackets

HPA Rep

Vendor
Any Eastman or ELMC jacket order placed between now and 4 PM EDT Dec. 24, 2018 will receive free complimentary shipping and insurance to any destination in the USA or Canada. This offer is only for the original purchase and is not applicable to items of prior sale or those returned for exchange, but it does apply to jackets in stock and on backorder for delivery in 2019.

To redeem the offer benefit, please simply mention this at the time of purchase or checkout and the normal charges will be deducted accordingly. Our sales office will be closed for our annual winter/holiday break between Dec. 24, 2018 - Jan. 8, 2019 but shipping staff will be available during some of this time period.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

sjmilzy

New in Town
Thank You Charles,
Merry Christmas

Took advantage of this offer, and my order shipped out same day after ordering late in the afternoon!!!

HPA Rep

Vendor
Thank YOU, sjmilzy! I'm glad we could extend this offer to you.

I'd also like to thank the other TFL readers and members who have taken us up on this offer. And there are still a few more days left to catch this deal!

Merry Christmas and a sincere thank you to all here who have kept us prospering since 1989!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points