Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Circa 40s Stetson Royal Deluxe Sz 7 1/8 (SOLD)

Purplesage

One Too Many
Circa beige 40s Stetson Royal Deluxe in excellent condition. It has a 2 1/2" brim with grosgrain bound edge. The binding is about 1/8" on the top of the brim and 1/2" on the bottom so when the brim is cocked down in front and up in the back as a fedora is traditionally worn, it gives the hat a very balanced look by displaying the thin side of the binding on the top of the brim in front and the wide side of the binding in back. The open crown height is approx 5 1/2" (4 5/8" as shown). The crown is wrapped in a 1 3/8" olive brown grosgrain ribbon. The inside silk liner is free of any holes or tears and the unreeded tan leather sweatband is still soft and pliable but is starting to show it's age and has some light surface cracking, There is no mothing or odors. I previously sold the hat but I inadvertently packed it with some of my personal affects that went into storage. I gave the buyer a refund since I didn't have immediate access to my storage container and he didn't want to wait. I just got it back out of storage yesterday and decided to put it back up for sale. The hat is currently for sale on EBay. I'll knock and extra $10.00 for a lounger.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141402461536?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24