Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

classic Biltmore Corduroy fedora for sale

Purpp

New in Town
Here you have a beautiful rare Biltmore Corduroy fedora in perfect condition! The size is 7 1/4 ,58cm .It has only been worn a twice if that. The color is a brownish tan. The brim can be snapped up or worm down. It was purchased in the 80's and kept in a case since then, so it is mint condition! it actually still has a couple purchase tags on the inside. It is a sexy hat that will compliment any outfit. It can be worn by women too. So fix up and look sharp!

Sale price for this rare hard to find hat is $40.00US, this price includes shipping to US or Canada.
I accept Paypal for this item. First come first serve basis. It will be sold to the first person that response to this, by emailing me at: smile4soldiers@yahoo.com

Do not send any payment to the address above.
I will respond to your email and give you the payment details and address.
If I don't respond to your email right away, it doesnt mean that you were not the first to respond, it may mean i wasn't home. So I will check my emails for the date and time sent, and the first person that sent one will get a response. The item will be shipped out quickly, soon after payment is received.

I am a trustworthy seller and this sale is for a serious buyer only! No games.
After the item is sold i will come back and post that it has been sold, so i don't get flooded with emails long after the item is gone.

the size is 7 1/4 ,58cm

0c40cf4580.jpg

086700707b.jpg

Johnnysan

One Too Many
Alan - buddy!! Are you in luck! I just happen to own a little chalet at the premier ski resort in the State, right at the base of Powder Peak - the hotspot of the the little-known Florida Mountain Chain.

You think you made me a deal on that Pilgrim Fedora?? Why, you wouldn't believe how cheap I'll let this little jewel slip through my fingers!! :)

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
photobyalan said:
I've always wanted some land in Florida...

My grandma and grandad bought some swampland in Florida decades ago. It was supposed to be a housing development or something, but it never took off. Grandma finally sold it before she died, and last I heard, it ended up becoming protected wetlands, which is a good thing.

Back to the topic...Yes, I don't think that hat is quite anyone's style, here.

Brad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou