Clean Jokes

Discussion in 'The Observation Bar' started by jamespowers, Aug 4, 2004.

1. Turnip

Turnip Call Me a Cab

[​IMG]

Zombie_61, BobHufford and Frunobulax like this.
  2. Frunobulax

Frunobulax

Dog: "Oh, I love you I'm devoted to you I'll follow you to the ends of the earth!"

Me: "Let me have the ball."

Dog: "$%?! off."

3. Turnip

Turnip Call Me a Cab

4. My grandson asked me, "Where does poo come from?" I was a little uncomfortable, wondering to myself why he didn't ask his mother, but gave him an honest explanation. He looked dumbfounded and stared at me wide eyed in stunned silence for a few seconds and then asked ...

"And Tigger?"

tonyb, Trenchfriend, Turnip and 2 others like this.
  5. GHT

GHT I'll Lock Up

I have no doubt Prince Andrew will walk away from all of the accusations alleged toward him without any consequences! No sweat.

Turnip likes this.
  6. Turnip

Turnip Call Me a Cab

[​IMG]

Zombie_61 and Trenchfriend like this.
  7. Trenchfriend

Trenchfriend

"Hey, Mike, nice to see you! Man, you're looking so well, like having the best time of your life!

Hi, Dan! Yeah, you know, my wife died half a year ago.

Oh my! o_O

Nah, I let her incinerate. Then I mixed her ash with Marihuana and that was the first time in my life, that I had a good feeling with her!" :)

8. Turnip

Turnip Call Me a Cab

I got a seniors‘ satnav now.

It does not only show me the way to any destination, it also tells me what I wanted there.

9. Trenchfriend

Trenchfriend

10. GHT

GHT I'll Lock Up

Think about it. We use the French expression "double entendre," meaning it has two definitions.

amazon.jpg

11. Turnip

Turnip Call Me a Cab

Only for visualization, just like…

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

…in German.

12. Turnip

Turnip Call Me a Cab

…giving the old German saying: „Lieber den Spatz(i) in der Hand als die Taube auf dem Dach“ an additional level in Austrian-German connotation, on top of the only two leveled German…:D

13. The joke is in Pulaski's use of the word "see" in her reply to Riker, which in this context has two definitions. "...I can't see him right now...", meaning she's busy and doesn't have time to examine him, and also meaning she would not be able to see him because he was actually invisible.

Trenchfriend likes this.
  14. LostInTyme

LostInTyme One of the Regulars

When it has to be explained, it loses it's humorous intent. Too bad. I saw it first as a DAD joke. I thought it funny enough without the pictures.

15. And that "Dad joke" humor was one of the reasons I've never cared for any of the Star Trek shows from the Next Generation era--swing and a miss on the "humor" and the "action", and very little of it believable even as science fiction; just a bunch of adults doing low level cosplay with few exceptions.

16. Trenchfriend

Trenchfriend

Morning time.
    A guy becomes a nice birthday present to his 40th birthday. A generous coupon to charter a combat tank for half a day!

Lunch time.
    A very disliked neighbor is sitting in his kitchen. Suddenly, he hears a strange growling sound, getting louder and louder until a vibration joins in. He decides to open his kitchen window to find out, what's going on on the street. As he opens the window, he suddenly looks directly into the muzzle of a 120mm gun barrel.
    And the neighbor calls him:
    "If your dog will poop in my garden, once again, YOUR HOUSE WILL GET A NEW AIR-CONDITION!"

Zombie_61 likes this.