Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clean Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
fc6b2bf75132d186dffcb036fdb53bbd.jpg
It's like you had a camera behind the mirror the last time I shaved off my beard. :eek:

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I will just add for those NSW authorities reading this that the above is purely humour, I do not play golf and if I did, I would not have done so over the course of the past 2 months.

How does a hippie polygamist count his wives?

One Mrs. Hippie, two Mrs. Hippie...

Instructor: "Welcome to salsa class! Who's ready to learn how to dance?"
Me (hiding a bag of chips): "I think there's been a misunderstanding..."

A pastor had dinner at the home of a couple of parishioners. After the dinner, the wife noticed one of her silver spoons missing. She said to her husband, "I think the pastor stole our spoon!"

This bothered her for a whole year.

A year later the couple had the pastor for dinner again, and the wife couldn't help herself, "Did you steal our spoon last year, pastor?" she asked.

"No," he said, "I put it in your Bible."

Last edited:

Zachary

One of the Regulars
An American tourist arrives at Budapest Ferenc Liszt Airport in Hungary.
After claiming his baggage and stepping out of the building, he hails a cab to his hotel.

As they arrive to the city, soon they get to Danube River, and take a bridge to the Buda side.
"What's this bridge called?", the tourist asks.
"That's the Lánchíd. The Széchenyi Chain Bridge. Constructed 1839 through 1849."
"Ten years?", says the tourist with a puzzled voice. "We needed just four years to build the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco!"

The driver is somewhat nauseated, but drives on.

"What's this building?", the tourist asks, pointing at a white building in the mountains, next to the Castle.
"That's halászbásztya, or, in English, Fisherman's Bastion. Our brave citizens built it from 1895 until 1902."
"Seven years?" The tourist almost yells. "That's ridiculous! We brought up Empire State Building within just one year!"

The driver almost boils in his inner.

Then, the tourist points at the megalomanic Houses of Parliament, across the Danube, at the Pest side of the city. "What's that funny building?", he asks.
The driver: "No idea. It wasn't there yet yesterday."

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Customer: I’d like to have some liverwurst, from the lardy, gritty please.
Butcher: Sorry sir, she’s at trade school today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto