Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clearance Blowout Sale: Buzz Rickson's and Sugar Cane

HPA Rep

Vendor
There sometimes comes a time that, for reasons unknown, a merchant simply finds themselves with the very last bits and pieces of styles; no matter how well they performed when first arrived, some just won't go away at the style's sunset days, and today is such a day for us to take stock of.

We have various one's and two's of a few shirts that really do need to move on to free shelf space for items on order, and there are the last few of an absolutely brilliant jacket style that is unapologetically costly, but now those remaining reflect this amazing blowout-sale pricing. You won't see the likes of this head-turner again!

All items are non-repeating styles or we would't be blowing them out, so this really is the last of these to be had at any price. Please checkout three pages worth of these closeout bits and pieces on the Closeout page of our website. We're serious about moving along stragglers, so nothing has been discounted less than 40% off full price:

https://www.historypreservation.com/products-page/closeouts/

Three pages of closeouts above! Have fun!

Buzz Rickson William Gibson B-7 Flying Jacket, Tailored Cut, in Black Merino sheepskin and Coyote now 40% off!!! A total deal for such luxurious, decadently delicious cozy!!!

BRWG-B-7-Flying-Jacket-Tailored-Cut-Black-BR80422-front-2.jpg

willyto

One Too Many
A shame that the Nubuck jacket is only in a 38R because I guess they run small. When is the discount applied? I've tried adding it to the Van but can't seem to see the discount.

HPA Rep

Vendor
A shame that the Nubuck jacket is only in a 38R because I guess they run small. When is the discount applied? I've tried adding it to the Van but can't seem to see the discount.

Thank you for the interest, willyto! This item is indeed on the closeout page as the very last of its kind, with just one size 38 left, but while it's the very last and certainly a closeout, it is not discounted, hence why you see no means to receive a discount; the items discounted already have the prices reduced in the listed price. We can afford to sit on something this splendid and unique a while longer; we continue to get requests for the bigger sizes long sold out and this style may be offered again, though not for at least another year or more.

Please check the listed measures on our website to see how this may work for you, or please review the pics of me wearing below. This is slightly generous in fit, actually. I'm a true 40" chest, height 5' 9", waist 30", shirt sleeve 33"-34", and weigh about 150 lbs. - I'm a lean, athletic build and can pull off comfortably wearing a size 38 in this style, which proved better than a 40 and why I chose a 38.

This is an amazing hide BR used on this and I have enjoyed wearing this greatly - being Nubuck horsehide makes such a difference! Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

_DSC0002adjcrpwo2.jpg

_DSC0008adjcrpwo.jpg

_DSC0005adjcrpwo.jpg

Last edited:

HPA Rep

Vendor
Considering the nubuck horsehide jacket above is the last one left and I do wish to clear it out, what I can do for anyone else interested in this style is to extend free shipping & insurance worldwide to TFL members on the purchase of this. Shipments outside the USA will be sent via USPS and shipments inside the continental USA will be sent via UPS. If you wish to purchase this, please contact me to establish the deal and the shipping & insurance will be deducted from your order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk