Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clooney's cap in "Leatherheads"

Jerekson

One Too Many
Quick inquiry thread about the cap that Clooney wore in the film Leatherheads. I'm not usually a follower of the cap, but I saw the movie the other night and said "blast, I need that hat."

Any leads?

George-Leatherheads%20(300%20x%20409).jpg

2008_leatherheads_008.jpg

Flitcraft

One Too Many
Leads, My Good Man, Several...

Try:
The Fedora Store
Adams Hats
Hats Plus
and my favorite:
Bencraft Haters

I believe all are sponsors of this forum and all will be happy to warm your noggin in the style of Mr. Clooney.
Happy Hunting!

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
BTW: Clooney is only wearing the cap because it was a scene shot after production had wrapped. He already cut his hair and grew the beard for his next movie "Burn After Reading."

Godfrey

One of the Regulars
Brian Sheridan said:
BTW: Clooney is only wearing the cap because it was a scene shot after production had wrapped. He already cut his hair and grew the beard for his next movie "Burn After Reading."

I'm sure he wore it in other parts of the movie. I'll have to watch it again.

Jerekson - I'm interested in the cap too so keep us posted on how you go finding one.

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
Godfrey said:
I'm sure he wore it in other parts of the movie. I'll have to watch it again.

Jerekson - I'm interested in the cap too so keep us posted on how you go finding one.

I didn't make it up. Clooney says it on the commentary track. He may have worn it in other parts but in the scene pictured, it is because his hair is cut.

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
Godfrey said:
Sorry - didn't watch with commentary so no offense intended. Just another excuse to watch a great movie again ;)

The commentary has some gaps but Clooney and Heslov are really funny and explain how they had to shoot around "modern day." Fun stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ