Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***CLOSED*** DRAWING: FREE 1960's Bombshell Lipstick Red Suit

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yes, it's been over a year that the winner has chosen to not post a single picture.

Check out the dates on this thread and the rules in the first post.

:( :( :(

WH1

Practically Family
Betty,
as has been pointed out I have failed to fulfill the rules and spirit of the game, my deepest apologies for that:eusa_doh: . If Ashley will forward her mailing address I will have the suit, which has been unworn, sent to her. I know she will be lovely in it.
Again deepest thanks for the selection and greatest apologies for failing to live up to the spirit of your gesture.
Todd

Vintage Betty

WH1 said:
Betty,
as has been pointed out I have failed to fulfill the rules and spirit of the game, my deepest apologies for that:eusa_doh: . If Ashley will forward her mailing address I will have the suit, which has been unworn, sent to her. I know she will be lovely in it.
Again deepest thanks for the selection and greatest apologies for failing to live up to the spirit of your gesture.
Todd

:eusa_doh: PM sent.

WH1

Practically Family
Ashley,
Glad you received it and are able to use it so soon. Again sorry it took so long. Can't wait to see the pictures of it on you.
Regards,
Todd

BegintheBeguine

bouclesuit.jpg

I love my suit! Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace