Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Coach jacket

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Not sure how this thread is going to evolve or last, I wouldn’t mind if it’s short-lived, but I started it cause can’t find a related topic.

Walked into a COACH store today, they have a black cafe racer, I’d never lay eyes on it normally but took a close look, noticed one striking thing. The leather is buttery soft as expected, but the thread is as thick as cables on a suspension bridge!

I run my finger on it & can feel the elevated, hard threads! They are thicker than Langlitz & Langlitz has been the thickest, next Up is LW.

Wow! Wonder why they did that, it’d need a big needle for that soft lambskin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Marro

Interesting that they would do that.
If I recall correctly Radz108 posted a Coach MC style jacket he owns here some time back. I recall being pleasantly surprised what a nice looking jacket it was.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I'm guilty of saying "this leather on x purse looks like it'd be good on a jacket". Some of their leathers look quite good imo.

Interesting that they would do that.
If I recall correctly Radz108 posted a Coach MC style jacket he owns here some time back. I recall being pleasantly surprised what a nice looking jacket it was.
I thought that was a Burberry jacket no? Are they the same thing?

El Marro

Ton,
He actually has both Coach and Burberry MC/aviator style jackets. I just searched back through the forum to confirm this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB